Available to Book
Morning or afternoon sessions
Half-day workshops are a great way to introduce participants to the basics of gender understanding and transgender awareness. Half day workshops take attendees through:
- Terminology (What do words like "trans" and "cis" mean?)
- Gender and the Body (What is the difference between your physical sex and your gender?)
- History (How long have people been trans? Is this a new phenomenon?)
- The Law (What does UK law say about trans people, their lives and their rights?)
- How to be a Good Ally (What can you do to create inclusive, empowering spaces for trans friends, family, coworkers and service users?)
Is a workshop not what you're looking for? I also offer 1-to-1 and group consultancy to turn theory into practice. I can help develop your workplace’s transgender guidance and policy documents, equipping your organisation with safe and trustworthy procedure to support staff. I support businesses to develop compliance plus procedures and bring them out as sector leaders in transgender awareness and support.
My range of consultancy services include:
- Strategic advice on inclusive HR, service delivery and communications
- Project management
- Equality objective setting
- Workshop facilitation
- Complaint and incident reviews
Use the form below to send an enquiry about a consultation.