Available to Book
5 to 7 hour training sessions
Full-day workshops take the basic primer of half-day sessions and expand on them in a way specific to your business or organisation. Staff who receive training a full day session will leaving both more confident and more comfortable on the topic of transgender awareness, and able to securely manage the needs of transgender and non-binary people in a wide range of professional working environments.
After the training has been completed, you will be better prepared to:
- Understand the legal, medical and personal terminology around transgender experiences
- Recognise the importance of transgender people in your working and service environment
- Understand the common problems, barriers and risks that transgender people face in the workplace and wider world
- Apply an understanding of these barriers to your work
- Support staff in their transition at the workplace
- Respond effectively and sensitively to issues raised by staff or service users
- Create organisational policy on transgender inclusion and engagement
Is a workshop not what you're looking for? I also offer 1-to-1 and group consultancy to turn theory into practice. I can help develop your workplace’s transgender guidance and policy documents, equipping your organisation with safe and trustworthy procedure to support staff. I support businesses to develop compliance plus procedures and bring them out as sector leaders in transgender awareness and support.
My range of consultancy services include:
- Strategic advice on inclusive HR, service delivery and communications
- Project management
- Equality objective setting
- Workshop facilitation
- Complaint and incident reviews
Use the form below to send an enquiry about a consultation.